Physicians – This is For You
Does this sound familiar?
- I have worked my tail off — starting with med school and residency — to do meaningful work that I love and have the life I have always dreamed of.
- But something is not working. I am no longer living the dream.
- I am frustrated, exhausted, and burned out. Work is not satisfying.
- I feel overwhelmed, isolated, and mired in quicksand. I am suffering but can’t see a way out of it all.
- I have always been independent, able to figure things out on my own. I can solve other people’s problems, but I can’t seem to fix mine. Nothing I’m doing is making anything better.
- I know I need help, but it’s hard to reach out and ask for it.
- I don’t want to live like this. I want to be whole again for myself, my family, friends, and patients.
You’re not alone…
- Your colleagues are suffering too. Many are struggling just like you.
- Statistics show that the majority of physicians would leave their jobs today if they could.
Others have found a way out…
About ten years ago, my husband was the medical director of a busy outpatient clinic in the county hospital. Everything looked good from the outside, but everything felt bad on the inside. He was losing himself in the midst of helping everyone else. He was exhausted, burned out, felt stuck, and needed to make a change to get his life back. Though it was tough, he found the help he needed. Now he is thriving again and energized to do the work he is passionate about.
- You might be worried about what people will think about you seeing a therapist.
- I work in complete confidentiality. No one will know that you are working with me unless you tell them.
- I only accept private pay clients so no one sees any of my notes but me.
- If you are worried about someone seeing you coming into my office, we can discuss arrangements to do all we can to ensure your privacy.
Here’s how I can help…
- Change is possible. I have accompanied many on this journey, and I have the experience and the skills to help you heal so that you can go back to healing others.
- I create a safe and secure place to allow you to completely let go of all the masks you’ve had to wear to survive in your life and in your job. Here you no longer need to fix or prove anything to yourself or others.
- You do not need to come in with any answers. Together, we will create a treatment plan to get you to where you want to go, back to the life you love.
- I’m here. Let me do my job so you can get back to yours. This is what I do, and I’m good at it. Let me help you find yourself again, your excitement, joy, patience, compassion, family, and your passion for work.
How do I get started?
- Call me. Let’s talk.
- I offer a complimentary 20-minute telephone consultation. You make no commitment when you call me; you are just taking the next step in learning how to get your life back.
- We will go from there — one step at a time. We can do this together.